| | | | |
PRODUCTS ㅣ Mono Pump
Mono Pump Type
Standard of Selection per Each Type
YUCHEON ENGINEERING Mono pump can be customized in the design for use and driving methods according to customers' requirements.
Type of Mono Pump
(Regular Type Mono Pump)
• The surface method of motor.
• The most general type that connect the
power of the driving part with belt.
• The decelerating rate can be controlled
with the size of pulley.
(Direct-Coupled Mono Pump)
• Motor direct connection type.
• The method that directly connects the
power of the driving part.
• Decelerating by the rates of 5:1, 10:1.
• The advantage of maintenance due to no
need of consumable belt.
(Dehydration Cake Transportation Pump)
• Transporting substances of low liquidity
• Transporting non-liquidity substances to
the long distance pipe with high discharge
• No valve structure, transporting solid
matter to the original condition.
• Can be used on dehydration cake, fruit
juice, fish scraps and clay.
(Pump for Food and Beverage)
• Easy to maintain and clean due to the
minimization of assembling and dissembling
• Fluid can be conveyed in proportion to the
speed of motor's rotation, and low-pulsed
soft transportation is possible.
• It can be applied to media with low viscosity
and high viscosity, so it can be used in the
food and beverage field.
• Discharge port, Suction casing
Casting : GC line
Stainless steel : STS304, STS316
Material : STS304, STS316, STS316L, SKD line
Coating : Hcr(Chromium plating), Q/T(Heat Treatment)
Stage : 1stage, 2stage, 3stage, 4stage
• Stator : N.B.R EPDM
• Drive Method : V.S controller, Geared motor, Inverter motor
• Shaft seal : Mechanical seal
• Safety device : Protection against dry running, Flow detector by
• Different designs to suit general application
• Pressure control valve
• Cooling or heating device